Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bored and lonely

Anyone else ever have this problem when pregnant?

I just want some other biped in the house with me.  I love my dogs, but it just isn't the same.  I do not even need to be actively interacting with the other biped, just having them around would be enough to make me happy.  It is odd, as I am usually not excessively needy when it comes to having other people around.

I have a doctor appointment in a few hours, so that will have me interacting with people, so that will be okay.

Maybe I will take this time to nap again.  Naps are good when you only slept 4 hours at night.

3 comments:

  1. Sheesh, can I come over too? You two get to have all the fun! Stupid California.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid California! You could totally pile on the bed with us and chat! We are knitting and having fun relaxing time. =)

    ReplyDelete