Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dishwasher love


My dishwasher!  It is back!  <3 <3 <3  My dishwasher has been having issues since we got home from Thanksgiving.  It was supposedly repaired by the HSP program that I pay for with my gas bill.  I think they did more harm than good, as they took off parts that did not need to be removed to switch out pumps, and they broke my water gasket and line.  Argh!

Well, after trying to wash dishes by hand for months, the baby has finally decided to throw in her $.02.  She has done this by getting big enough that I can't really reach things deep in the sink or at the back of the sink.  I think you can see how this could be a problem when trying to wash things.  My Bri has been helping, but she is pretty busy.  My hubby has been helping, but he has eczema on his hands, so it is very painful for him at times.  We all agreed getting it fixed asap was the best plan.  So we called a certified Bosch repair person to fix it (the picture above is not my actual dishwasher.)  He came out and checked it out and fixed it this week.

I have to say, if you have Bosch appliances, it might be best to get a certified repair person to fix them.  He was quick, knowledgeable, and friendly.

My dishwasher is happily humming away, scrubbing my dishes to a pretty shiny state of happiness.  I have rubbed it gently with a cloth and cooed at it while it was working, just to make sure it knew how much it was loved.  We also had some intense light time.  The lights are so shiny and bright!  Rawr!  I have missed them so! 

Most importantly, you know what this means right?  I can make homemade cookies again now!  I was not doing much baking because of all the dishes it dirties up and washing them was exhausting and often made me queasy.  There will be oatmeal cookies tomorrow if all goes well! <3

2 comments:

  1. I liked ur blogs very much and image formant is very helpful.
    My dad recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!
    Commercial Dishwasher

    ReplyDelete