Sunday, April 17, 2011

Whale with feet



I feel like a whale with feet.  It was the most accurate description in one of my pregnancy updates for this week.  I am envious of the women who look all cute and adorable when they are this pregnant.  I wonder, do they feel cute and adorable, or are they just putting a happy face on for photos and such?

Allergies are kicking my butt, and messing with my no throwing up record.

Also, I was getting excited about spending more time outside.  It was nice, and sunny, with light winds.  Then it snowed.  BAH!  The snow has melted, but it is still chilly enough that my feet and hands get cold if I am outside for too long.  My body can't decide if it wants to be warm enough that I take my jacket off all the time, or cold enough I am shivering. So fun!

I am going to rest for a bit and then take a nice long shower and see if that helps with the cute and adorable feeling.  I am also scheduling a haircut/trim soon.  That should also help.  Right?

1 comment: