Saturday, April 23, 2011

Frustrated

I **want** my baby belly to look like this!  Big, round, healthy, cause there is a big, healthy baby inside.  I am ready for the glowing, healthy part to start, however, it seems I will be out-of-luck.  How can someone who LOVES babies so much, and has the perfect hips to deliver babies, be so bad at keeping them where they are supposed to be without extra medical attention?


Somehow, for some reason, I failed my FFN test again.

I am starting to get really worried.  I have no desire to deliver a preemie in April or May.  She is not due until JULY!  She needs to stay where she is supposed to stay until at the very earliest JUNE!

I almost burst into tears when my CNP called to tell me.  My doctor is out-of-town, but one of the other doctors gave her a list of things he wanted me to do.  She was so unhappy at having to tell me, but I reassured her it was certainly not her fault!  My body is just continuing to thwart me at every chance.

I was looking up the signs of preterm labor (again).  Not overly helpful.  Also, checked to see how big the average baby is at 29 weeks.  2.5 pounds.  Also not helpful.

So I go in Monday, where they check my cervix via ultrasound again.  Until then, I am on restricted activity.  I can be up for 20-30 minutes at a time.  I can drive.  No housework, no lifting anything heavier than my purse. When resting, especially sleeping, I need to rest on my side (which I already do.)  Any signs of problems, I call in asap.  I suck at resting. =(

This week my Bri turns 15, and there is a party on Saturday, and Easter is tomorrow, and hubby works with idiots, so all of his after work stuff seems to take forever.  There should be bedrest robots, who can do basic housework, it would make life easier for everyone.

2 comments:

  1. My belly doesn't look like that either. But then again, my baby isn't totally healthy. I'm thinking of you, Sweetie. We both need our spawn to cooperate and be good until D-Day. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I supposed to want to thump it, like a melon? I kinda want to, that picture. You are lovely. I'm sorry that it's not going as it should, but I'm very glad you're taking good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete