Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Break is over....

Where is the earth shattering KABOOM?

I had a mini earth-shattering kaboom.  I had NO desire to sing that stupid-ass Rebecca Black "Friday" song.

The "high" points of my Friday: (hopefully you can read sarcasm)
-- Last day of spring break with my great kids
-- Officially 26 weeks pregnant with a baby girl
-- My dad would have been 65 if he was still alive
-- Started throwing up blood due to the amount of morning sickness I have had
-- accomplished nothing at all.

The rest of the weekend got a bit better.  The awesome CNP I saw gave me some excellent medicine to help with the nausea, and it seems to be working.  I got to hang out with my daughter and one of my honorary daughters.  My bestie http://musemama.blogspot.com/ came by for some homemade hot and sour soup.  We got stuff done in the garage.  I got naps!  Yay naps!

I will miss my kids going back to school.  I am actively looking forward to summer vacation!

Open Memo to the Upcoming Week:
-- Get your shit together and gift me with some awesome.  Do not make me end you!

No comments:

Post a Comment